Topic: Splash Screen customisation

In the Juicebox Pro Viewer customisation [Splash Screen (Pro Viewers Only)], I have set "Show Splash Page" to Auto.  However, when I view the published site on an iPhone, the splash page often appears without the accompanying text box and specifically without the Splash Button Text.  Is there a way to fix this, without changing "Show Splash Page" to Always?

Re: Splash Screen customisation

Please make sure that you are using the latest versions of both Showkase (v1.0.1) and Juicebox-Pro (v1.2.0) in case any bugs that were present in earlier versions but have since been fixed are not contributing to your problem.
Instructions for upgrading Showkase can be found here.
Instructions for downloading the current version of Juicebox-Pro can be found here.

The Splash Page text should always be displayed (as long as splashButtonText, splashTitle and splashDescription are not empty) so that the user knows to click the text to view the gallery.
Please post the URL to the gallery embedded in your Showkase installation so that I can take a look and investigate further.
Thank you.

Steven @ Showkase wrote:

The Splash Page text should always be displayed (as long as splashButtonText, splashTitle and splashDescription are not empty) so that the user knows to click the text to view the gallery...

Do all three of these fields need to be filled? ( splashButtonText, splashTitle and splashDescription)

No, but if all three fields are empty, no text will be displayed on the Splash Page (other than the image count if splashShowImageCount="TRUE").