Topic: activate url in gallery page

I am using a Juicebox Pro gallery and have a title over-layed on the large gallery image. I want to be able to click on the title and have the page re-directed to another page on the Showkase site. I would like it to open within the same window (not another tab or additional window). I had this working previously on my site, but now after replacing the gallery images and several other changes... it no longer works and I cannot figure out how I did it before.

I do have the url to the other page I want to direct to listed on the images page. How can I get that url to take effect when the title is clicked on?

Re: activate url in gallery page

Unfortunately, there is a bug in the current version of Juicebox (v1.3.3) whereby a link in a Gallery Title will not be active if the Gallery Title is positioned on the image overlay.
We have already addressed this issue and it will be fixed in the next version of Juicebox.
In the meantime, the workaround would be to set galleryPosition="TOP" (in the 'General' section).

In order for the link in the Gallery Title to open in the same tab/window (rather than a new tab/window) use the target="_self" attribute in the <a> tag. For example:

<a href="http://www.example.com/" target="_self">Click here</a>

Okay, thanks that helps solve that part of the mystery. Can you please be specific where I put the target tag? I don't see a place within the Showkase/Juicebox dialog boxes and not sure of which file would contain this data.

Just enter the code above into the Gallery Title text field.
The target attribute goes inside the <a> tag. Please see here for details.

(Technically, the default value for the target attribute is '_self' so you do not actually need to include target="_self" to have the link opened in the same web page.)