1 (edited by defclub 2013-01-10 00:45:17)

Topic: Images no longer uploading

Hi!

When I built the structure for my Showkase JUICEBOX galleries a couple of weeks ago, images uploaded and populated without incident.  However, I logged in today, created a new page (which worked), and uploaded images.  The images all show 100% uploaded in the upload tab, however, when I check the images tab, it indicates that there are "no images for this page."  If I publish, the gallery link populates, but since there are no images in it, all I see is a rotating Showkase logo.

Any idea why images would successfully upload on the upload page, but not be retained after the upload?

Thanks!

Re: Images no longer uploading

Any idea why images would successfully upload on the upload page, but not be retained after the upload?

Not unless something has changed with your web server. If it previously worked but now does not, it would appear that something may have changed to cause the problem.
However, there are 3 possible modes for the upload module: HTML5, Flash and Basic. Try changing the upload mode (using the links at the bottom-right of the upload module) to see if this makes a difference.

Thanks for the quick reply Steven!  When I try to switch upload modes, it's kicking back to the login screen and not saving the settings.  Something must have changed with the server...I'll have to contact them for support.

I'll let you know if it is in fact on their end.

Thanks again!

I reset both my host/ftp and Showkase passwords and that worked.  There must have been more to it somewhere down the line, but success is success!  Thanks!

I am glad that your problem has been resolved.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.

I am having the same issue - nothing has changed on the server side - here is the weird issue.  I have given the user id and password to the owner of the site I created so he can upload images into the galleries.  Uploads are fine but then he sees no images.  When I go in I have the same problem.  I then have to delete everything and start over for the images to show up.  Any reason why this is happening?  Thanks Michele - and I've run the server tests multiple times and it's all green.

@mbsteal2002

Please see my reply to your query in this forum thread.