Topic: Gallery not displaying in Internet Explorer 10 - spinning ball only

Hi,

I've bought the Pro version of Juicebox as well as Showkase, and installed both as is required. I also uploaded the jbcore folder to replace the existing jbcore folder to Showkase on my website, to get the Pro version of Juicebox active.

I have built a website at dinbryllupsfotograf(dot)net that is supposed to have a first page (home page) with some text (Home = Hjem). I'me also going to have four different galleries, and I started with 1 gallery (Bildegalleri 1) to test things out.

Everything works fine with browsers like Chrome and Firefox, but whatever I do I cannot get the pictures in that gallery to display with Internet Explorer 10. I only get a spinning ball and a grey screen where the image should have been.

Have tested both Kosel and Boma theme, neither works.

Any suggestions?????? By the way, it didn't work any other way before I upgraded the jbcore folder on my site either..... Just a spinning ball in Internet Explorer no matter what I do.....

It's no solution saying just run Chrome or Firefox, since 95% of my clients use IE.......

Cheers,
Eivind

Re: Gallery not displaying in Internet Explorer 10 - spinning ball only

Your gallery displays and functions fine in IE10 when I view it on my PC so the gallery itself seems to be OK and the problem may be specific to your own system, browser or internet connection.

Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to see if this makes a difference.

Also, try temporarily disabling any add-ons that you might have installed in IE10.

Hopefully this will help.

Hi,

Thanks! Don't know why, but IE suddenly started to display the gallery as it should late last night. I didn't do anything at all, it just started working. So all is well!

Cheers,
Eivind

I'm glad everything is working as it should.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.