Topic: workaround advice needed

Showkase is working wonderfully, but I now need some direction with a possible workaround. The Juicebox gallery is fulfilling the needs as it was intended, however I also have the need to put up some images that are not an acceptable listed file type for Juicebox. Specifically, they are files that I can have the user move around or cycle through stages to show motion. An example can be seen at djphoto.com/work1/need_advice/ver4.html, where if you drag the picture with your mouse you will see it change. I understand that there is probably no way to get this to show on a Showkase page, but is there a way that I can put this on a "basic page" so the proper navigation links and logo still remain in place at the top of the page? I'm not opposed to adding the text and several photos like this in tables, but really want the page to have a consistent look/feel to the others that will be at the same address.

Thanks, I appreciate any direction or suggestions you can provide!

Re: workaround advice needed

You could include your dynamic image into a Showkase 'Basic' page by loading its web page into an iframe.
For example, you could add code such as the following into a 'Basic' page's text editor in 'Source' input mode (adjusting the dimensions as necessary):

<iframe src="http://djphoto.com/work1/need_advice/ver4.html" width="800" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Alternatively, Juicebox displays animated GIFs so you could perhaps create an animated GIF out of the three frames of your dynamic image and include it in a Juicebox gallery.

Re: workaround advice needed

Thanks for the tip!