Topic: different behavior in IE

My site that I am currently working on appears pretty much the same on all browsers I have checked it on (FF, Chrome, Safari), except IE 9. It places the page links in a totally different manner. Is this something that can be fixed or is this something that IE just handles this way?

Also, the copy on the bottom of the Home Page breaks into two columns on all browsers other than IE. In this case I actually prefer not having it broken into two columns, but do not see any control for that where it is entered. Please let me know if there is a way to force one column. If it has to be in two columns is there a way to left and right justify the lines so they are easier to read? 

The site address is djphoto.com/work1

Thank you.

Re: different behavior in IE

I have viewed your gallery in IE9 and, for me, the page links looks the same as they do in IE10 (and in other browsers).
Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the web page to see if this makes a difference.

However, I can confirm that the text below your gallery displays in two columns in IE10 (and in Firefox 22.0, Chrome 28 and Safari 5.1.7) but not in IE9 (or any previous versions on Internet Explorer).
I will log a bug report with the developers and this should hopefully be fixed in the next version (although I do not know when it will be released).

In a future version of Showkase, we plan to introduce the ability to allow users to have control over the number of columns the text is displayed in via the interface.

In the meantime, you can set the text to be displayed in a single column in all Juicebox Gallery Pages within the Kosel theme by adding the following code to your '_themes/kosel/css/custom.css' file:

div.gallery-intro  {
    -moz-column-count: 1;
    -webkit-column-count: 1;
    column-count: 1;
}

Re: different behavior in IE

On further investigation, the multi-column text is achieved using CSS3 columns which IE9 (and previous versions of Internet Explorer) does not support. In IE9, the text will always be displayed in a single column.
This will be made more clear in future versions of Showkase.
Sorry for any confusion.