Topic: varying gallery settings throughout site

I would like to have my homepage have a Juicebox gallery, but be very minimal (no thumbs, etc...). Something like the "slider" shown as an example gallery would work... probably with the pictures changing at a set time interval. The question I have involves the other galleries that will be available to be seen throughout the website. Will I be able to set those up to show the pictures with thumbnails showing even though the homepage gallery will not have them? 

If so, please explain how.

Thanks!

Re: varying gallery settings throughout site

Instructions for customizing individual viewers within a Showkase site can be found here.

We plan to introduce the ability to customize individual viewers within the interface in a future version of Showkase (but I do not know when this will become available).

Will I regret customizing the one oddball page first? All of the galleries other than the "homepage" one will be structured the same as one another.

I do not think so. It is a relatively easy process which really only involves creating a unique XML preset file for the gallery that you want to customize, naming it 'juicebox.xml', uploading it to the 'gallery-folder-name/presets/' directory on your web server and clicking 'Update' and 'Publish' on the gallery's page in the Showkase admin. There is little that can go wrong and the process is reversible (by removing the 'juicebox.js' file from the 'gallery-folder-name/presets/' directory and clicking 'Update' and 'Publish' on the gallery's page).