Topic: Facebook Like button

Hello

Is there any work-around to have a Facebook Like button under EACH picture of my site ?

(i think i understood how to put a Like button on my homepage (i guess i juste have to put the facebook html code in the gallery page ?)

But is it possible to have a "like" button under each of my photos ? (the juicebox gallery doesn't seem to generate a unique url, since i can't link to a specific picture on my site (that would be great though !))

Re: Facebook Like button

Make sure that you are using the latest version of Showkase-Pro (v1.0.5) which includes Juicebox-Pro (v1.3.2) and supports Facebook sharing of individual images in a gallery via a Facebook button in the gallery's Button Bar. (Select the 'Share Facebook' checkbox in each Juicebox-Pro gallery page's settings.)
Please see here for further details.

Instructions for upgrading Showkase can be found here.

Looks like it is what i was looking for.
I made the upgrade, but some weird stuffs appear on my Simpleviewer gallery
(i can't post the link to show you, the forum says "Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again."

I'll check that further, maybe i'll try JuiceBoxBuilder.

After upgrading, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web pages to ensure that your browser is fetching the most recent files from your web server.

Try posting a link as follows:
http://www.example.com -> www dot example dot com

Otherwise, try describing what you mean by "weird stuffs". I may recognise your description and be able to help further.

Ok, shame on me.
Clearing the cache solved the layout problem. Thanks for your help. I'm now going to try the facebook stuff with this new upgrade.

Meanwhile, you can check what i've done so far with Showkase : manuel-luce dot fr

I'm not quite satisfied with some of my layouts, but i will try to play further with this new upgrade and make the perfect design (to me !)

By the way and as a suggestion, you should make a blog post to show some of the websites using Showkase. I've been looking on the web to find some, but except the demos on your site, i found nothing. Too bad because when you start customising a theme, it's always interesting to see how other people used the product to fit their needs.