Topic: Showkase 1.0.3-Juicebox didn't update

I upgraded Showkase to Showkase Pro 1.03, but when I go to the tab "Site" then "Customize Viewers" it shows that I am using Juicebox Pro 1.2.0, Listviewer 1.0.3, SimpleViewer Pro 2.3.1.

Why does it not say Juicebox Pro 1.0.3?

Please advise what I need to do.  Thank you!

Re: Showkase 1.0.3-Juicebox didn't update

Let me revise the question. I am not seeing the Sharing Options (available in 1.0.3) to select from in the set-up. Is there something that did not install correctly or some action I need to take?

The current version of Showkase-Pro (v1.0.3) has not yet been updated to include the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.3.0).
You can manually upgrade your Showkase installation to use the Juicebox-Pro v1.3.0 files by replacing the 'jbcore' folder in the 'showkase/admin/plugins/juicebox/master/' folder with the 'jbcore' folder from your Juicebox-Pro v1.3.0 download package.
However, the new Juicebox-Pro options will not yet be available in the Showkase interface and if you wish to use any of them, you will need to manually enter them into your gallery's XML file.
Showkase-Pro should hopefully be updated soon (although I do not know exactly when this will be).

Showkase v1.0.4 has been released and includes full support for Juicebox-Pro v1.3.1.
For a full list of changes, please see the Showkase Version History page.
For details on how to upgrade, please see the Upgrading Showkase page.