Topic: How to embed a Juicebox gallery into About page?

I want to embed a Juicebox gallery set to 30% within an About page template so that I can have a fading and looping number of images placed to the right of my text.

Re: How to embed a Juicebox gallery into About page?

If you want to embed a Juicebox gallery in an 'About' page, then you would need to create a Juicebox gallery using JuiceboxBuilder and following the baseUrl Juicebox embedding instructions here (entering the embedding code into the text editor on the 'About' page in 'Source' input mode).

Thanks for your help, but it's still not clear exactly where I must place all the gallery files that I created. Is it inside the jbcore folder or just inside the "about" folder?

OK, I got it, thanks. But how to make the gallery stay on the right, not below the text?

To answer my own question and for any poor suckers like me out there, here's where to paste the "start juicebox embed" code, after the div class "profile image". This will place your gallery image on the right of the text where the photo would usually go. Looks like this: 
</ul>
        </nav>
      </header>
      <section class="content">
        <section class="about">
        <div class="profile-image">         <h1><!--START JUICEBOX EMBED--><script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script><script>
new juicebox({
containerId : "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "80%",
galleryHeight: "80%",
backgroundColor: "rgba(255,255,255,1)"
});
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container">
    &nbsp;</div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

On this "About" page modification....How can I change the width of the text to make more space for the gallery images?

If using the Boma theme, try adding the following to the '_themes/boma/css/custom.css' file:

p,ul,ol,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
    max-width: 540px;
}

... changing the 'max-width' value as appropriate (although this will affect more than just the 'About' page).

If using the Kosel theme, try adding the following to the '_themes/kosel/css/custom.css' file:

div.profile {
    max-width: 560px;
}

... changing the 'max-width' value as appropriate.

Many thanks! I did something similar by swapping the percentages of div.profile and div.profileimage.