Topic: My website has vanished!

Hi folks. Hope you can help.
I purchased Showkase / SiimpleViewer / Juicebox back in 2015 and made a simple portfolio website to display my artwork. The site was listed on search engines and showed up no problem.  It was available online last year (and possibly this year but I can't quite recall).

However, yesterday I gave someone the web address so she could look at my artwork - something I did often - but she said she could not find it. So myself and a few friends also tried from different devices and browsers and sure enough, it has vanished! It is not even listed in search results anymore. I can understand a server 'gone down' but to be removed from search lists seems a bit odd is it not?

I also have it bookmarked on my pc. This link did take me to my site but now I get
"hmmm... can't reach this page. (website).co.uk's server IP adress could not be found.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS settings
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"

Chances are it's probably me that has caused a problem as I'm not that tech-savvy, but I don't know.
Can someone please help me understand what has happened? I'd really, really appreciate it!
Many thanks.

Re: My website has vanished!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems.

You'll need to contact your web host (the company that provides you with the web space that you uploaded your Showkase site to). They should be able to tell you what has happened to your site.
We do not provide any web hosting at all and have no way of knowing where you uploaded your Showkase site to (or, indeed, what has happened to it).

Two things that sometimes help with ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED are clearing your browser's cache and flushing your DNS but as yourself and a few friends all experience the same thing, it sounds like these suggestions would not help in your case.

The first thing to do is to contact your web host and, if you have a custom domain name, check in with your domain registrar, too, in case your domain name has expired.

I hope this points you in the right direction.