Topic: Updating Password to get into Forum

I was trying to update my password this morning, and it's been so long, I don't know what my current password is to change it. Usually, there's an email that gets sent, but don't see that FORGOT PASSWORD option, so looks like IF I log out of this forum, I can't get back in. Just curious, as it didn't appear to work when I tried to change it this morning.  IF you can see on your end that the password DID get successfully changed this morning, then I'll log out and test it with the new password.. but seems to have come up with something like the CURRENT PASSWORD IS INCORRECT..  However, I'm logged in still. Just not sure what happened. Thanks so much.

Re: Updating Password to get into Forum

Unfortunately, I have no easy way of checking when a password was last changed but what we could do is this...

I could change your password (to a temporary password) and email you the password.
You would then log in with this temporary password and then change the password on your 'Profile' page via the 'Change your password' link (at the right hand side of the page below the second blue menu bar). This method does not require a confirmation email to be sent. (You'd have the temporary password as the existing password so you shouldn't encounter any unknown password errors.)

If you'd like to do this, then please email me to let me know (you can find my email address in the column to the left of this forum post).