Topic: Juicebox Pro script [SOLVED]

I am using Showkase Pro 1.7.5 and have previously had the Juicebox script in Photoshop size and optimize the photos for the website prior to uploading. With the latest update to Photoshop CC 2021, the Juicebox script was no longer present. I copied the Juicebox folder from the script folder of Photoshop CC 2020 and pasted it into the same area of Photoshop CC 2021, however now I am noticing that it says Juicebox Lite Options. Is there something else I need to do so it recognizes that I also have a Juicebox Pro license?

Re: Juicebox Pro script [SOLVED]

The Photoshop script for Juicebox only contains Lite options (even if the Pro 'jbcore' folder is present within the script's files).
If you want to configure a gallery created by Photoshop with Pro options, you'll need to do so with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (or by editing the gallery's 'config.xml' file manually) afterwards.

As long as the Pro 'jbcore' folder is present within the script's files though, your galleries will be Pro (with no branding and no image limit).

For reference, JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and the Juicebox-Pro plugin for Lightroom both have full support for all Pro options in their respective interfaces.