Topic: New install Problems

I have uploaded all the files as directed to the root dir of my server and gone to my web page using Chrome.
I get a Welcome to your New Showcase Web site …. Sign-in to Showkase Admin … when I try to sign in I get
“This page isn’t working NAME.com is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500”
I have installed the Showkase Server Compatibility Test and run test and all looks A OK.

Re: New install Problems

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up Showkase on your web server.
Unfortunately, the error 500 that you have encountered is a rather generic server error which does not really help pinpoint the exact cause of the problem.
The problem may be due to a certain PHP function on your web server having been disabled but the error message does not tell us what this might be.
If possible, please check your server error logs (or ask your web host) to try to find out exactly which Showkase script is triggering the error message (and at which line in the script the problem occurs).
If you can find out exactly which PHP command within the Showkase source is causing the problem, then we'll know what the problem is (and, hopefully, how to fix it).
Please post back to let me know how you get on and, with a little more information, I should hopefully be able to help further.
Thank you.

Simple problem solved. Not all the files uploaded. It is now successfully setup.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve your problem.
Thank you for letting me know. It's most appreciated.
I hope everything runs smoothly from now on!