1 (edited by matthijs 2019-02-19 20:37:31)

Topic: Juicebox pages not displayed after move to new host [SOLVED]

Hi,

I just moved my install to a new host. Ran setup.
Site is displayed, however all juicebox pages are empty.
any suggestions what could be the reason?

thanks!

ps I ran the ShowKase test on the new server - all tests ok!

Re: Juicebox pages not displayed after move to new host [SOLVED]

Here are a couple of things to try:
(1) Try running 'System -> Repairs -> Repair' to rebuild the page records.
(2) Edit each gallery page, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click 'Rebuild' to rebuild the gallery.

The suggestions above should hopefully help to resolve your problem (and certainly should not do any harm) but please be sure to make a full backup of your site before trying the suggestions, just in case anything goes wrong and you need to reinstate your original files at a later date.

If you continue to experience difficulties, then please post back with the URL to your Showkase site so that I can see the problem for myself and investigate further.
Thank you.

Hi Steven, please see: sleepboot[dot]net

Site was running fine on old host. I copied to new host and did setup again.

Now home page empty, also the pages under 'Interieur' and 'Werkzaamheden' empty

I did run the general repair as indicated by you

I can not run the rebuild for each page, because the pages are not listed anymore

I can send you the admin login - please let me know where to send!

thanks!

Many thanks for the link to your website.

It looks like at least one of the JavaScript files within your site did not make the transition unscathed and is now corrupt.
If you open your http://sleepboot.net/_themes/base/js/jquery-min.js file directly in a browser and scroll down, you'll see a section which looks like this:

if(b&&(d=c?À.„˜=��À.„˜=������������������Pó‚˜=���������� ñ‚˜=��(/„˜=����������à.„˜=���@������à.„˜=����������b]:b.split(" "))

It should look like this:

if(b&&(d=c?g[h]:g[h].data)){n.isArray(b)?b=b.concat(n.map(b,n.camelCase)):b in d?b=[b]:(b=n.camelCase(b),b=b in d?[b]:b.split(" "))

Try re-uploading a fresh version of this file to your site and re-publish (and repair if necessary) to see if this helps.
Hopefully this will resolve your problem but, if not, then we are at least one step closer to fixing the problem.

Likewise with the jQuery file here, too: http://sleepboot.net/admin/scripts/jquery/jquery-min.js
It's not exactly the same corruption (see below) but it's the same sequence that is affected.

if(b&&(d=c?°0˜=��°0˜=������������������®Œ˜=����������`¬Œ˜=��1˜=����������Ð0˜=���@������Ð0˜=����������b]:b.split(" "))

I'm seeing a similar thing with the 'juicebox.js' file on your site.

It looks like an encoding issue.
The stock 'jquery-min.js' file from the Showakse zip package is UTF-8 but the one I downloaded from your website is ISO 8859-1.
Make sure that your FTP program is not re-encoding the files on upload.

Hi Steven,

for some reason, when I downloaded form old site and uploaded to new site this happened.
I copied all _themes/ and admin/ files from the ShowKase zip to the new site. And after the repair/rebuild/publish all ok now!

thanks very much for your help!

best regards
matthijs

You're welcome!

I'm glad to hear that everything is now working as it should.
Thank you for letting me know.