Topic: Library edits not updating HTML Code

Hi Guys
I have a library file which controls my side_nav_bar for my entire site.
The LBI file is located on the root directory of my website - same place where all my html files are located.
When I make an edit to my library file, it asks me if I wish to update the files that are linked to it.
I say yes, and let it do it's thing, but then I notice that the HTML code has not been updated to the linked html pages.
I have to manually deleted the original library code from the HTML pages, and then drag and drop the library file from my assets folder to force it to link.
Obviously doing this completely defuncts the purpose of having library files.
Have I missed a step ? can someone please assist.

Re: Library edits not updating HTML Code

The Showkase Library accepts only image files (for use throughout the site) so I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you "have a library file which controls my side_nav_bar for my entire site".
Additionally, when you upload a file to the Showakse Library, Showkase copies the file to the 'showkase/_library/' directory (so Library files are not stored in the root directory).
If you can let me know exactly what type of file you are referring to and how it relates to your Showkase site, I might be able to help you further.
Thank you.