Topic: maribo theme contact

Please let me know how I would like to receive by g mail

host machine

Synology nas

Re: maribo theme contact

This looks like it might be a duplicate of your query here (looking to use Gmail to send the Contact Form emails rather than the server's own PHP mail functionality).

Unfortunately, Showkase was not designed to send emails via SMTP through a Gmail account and I'm all out of ideas.
The Contact Form within Showkase requires PHP mail support on the server and this is the only method that is officially supported.

I was happy to try to help by providing what looked like a possible solution direct from PHPMailer's own Gmail example but, as this did not work, then the best course of action might be to try to persuade your web host to enable PHP mail support on your hosting account so that you can use Showkase's Contact Form as it was designed to be used.

Edit:
Incidentally, using a Gmail address in a Showkase Contact Form works fine (I have just double-checked this myself earlier today) but emails sent by the form might be delivered to your Gmail account's spam folder.
In order to see these messages, it is sometimes necessary to log into Gmail via a web browser as messages marked as spam are not always passed on to an email client program (such as Outlook or Thunderbird).