Topic: Kosel gallery zoom on tablet

I have had several people tell me that zooming in on my Kosel galleries doesn't work (at least not well). I'm not sure if this is a Juicebox or Showkase issue, but I've tried and experience the same thing on an iPad and android phone. I then tried zooming in on the Sample Showkase galleries, same problem. At first it kinda starts to let you zoom in and then the image just gets smaller than where it originally started.

Since using gestures to zoom in on both phones and tablets is so common, it's expected to just work and not working makes it appear as something is wrong with my website.

Any possible solution to this?

Thanks!

Re: Kosel gallery zoom on tablet

It can often be quite difficult to pinch-zoom a Juicebox gallery as the gesture can often be misinterpreted as the start of a swipe (for navigation).
However, I see the problem you are referring to (on both the Splash Page and in a Large Screen Mode gallery) on an iOS device and I think it may be related to the way that Showkase resizes the gallery and/or web page itself.
Unfortunately, I do not know of an easy fix for this but I have notified the developers who will certainly investigate further.
Thank you for reporting the problem. Hopefully there will be a fix in a future version.