1 (edited by Holger 2016-07-29 16:19:44)

Topic: How can I copy Showkase installation of subdirectory in root [SOLVED]

How can I copy the Showkase installation of a subdirectory in the root directory of the webiste?

I Showkase 1.6.1 installed with the Juicebox Pro 1.5.0, Theme: Kosel.

I have the entire installation, including the setting up of the website under the subdirectory / 1 / furnishings.

Now the site is finished and is the root directory.

Is this possible or do I have to repeatedly reset the device to the root directory.

Unfortunately, the diversion at website provider is not working.

We are sorry for the bad English - that was google : )

Thank you very much
Holger

Re: How can I copy Showkase installation of subdirectory in root [SOLVED]

If your Showkase site is in a subdirectory, then you can made it accessible from your root (without having to move the entire site) by following the 5 step instructions in the Showkase Home Page support section.

If you really want to move your site into your root, then please see the Changing Your Installation Directory support section for details.

I would recommend the first suggestion above. It does not require moving your entire site and keeping Showkase self-contained in its own subdirectory should help to keep things organized on your web server.

"If your Showkase site is in a subdirectory, then you can made it accessible from your root (without having to move the entire site) by following the 5 step instructions in the Showkase Home Page support section."

This worked wonderfully! Thank you so much!

Holger

That's great!
Thank you for letting me know.