Topic: Title and button bar [SOLVED]

All my Simpleviewer galleries on my rayshiuimages dot com site have the gallery title and button bar misaligned. Only 1/2 the title can be seen (horizontally). However, on a subdomain, friends dot rayshiuimages dot com, the Simpleviewer galleries are just fine. I've checked the settings on both and they are pretty much the same, only differences are ones that don't affect the title and button bars.

What have I overlooked?

Also, how to make get the captions to import from meta in the image file? I export from Lightroom with both Title and Caption fields filled in.

Please advise. Thank you.

Re: Title and button bar [SOLVED]

Only 1/2 the title can be seen (horizontally).

Your SimpleViewer-Pro galleries set floatButtonBar="TRUE". The heights of floating elements are not used when calculating the height for the gallery. (Please see the Resizable Layout section of the SimpleViewer-Pro Layout Guide for a short note on floating elements.)
If you set floatButtonBar="FALSE" (in the 'Button Bar (Pro)' section), then height will be reserved in the gallery for the Button Bar and the Title (to the Button Bar's left) should be fully visible (like in your other galleries).
Alternatively, you could set floatTitle="FALSE" and set a titleHeight if necessary (in the 'Title (Pro)' section). (The default value for floatTitle is TRUE.)

Also, how to make get the captions to import from meta in the image file?

Please see 'Editing Individual Captions' in the Pages section of the Showkase User Guide for details on how to extract IPTC data for use in image captions.
If entering IPTC data via Adobe Lightroom, {iptctitle} corresponds to the Metadata 'Title' field and {iptcdescription} corresponds to the Metadata 'Caption' field. (In Photoshop, {iptctitle} corresponds to the IPTC 'Document Title' field and {iptcdescription} corresponds to the IPTC 'Description' field.)

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

You're welcome!