Topic: Nav links as sub entries in nav bar

For some reason I can't drag a navigation link to be a "sub page" of a basic page or gallery index page but I can drag a basic page under a navigation link. Is there some way to do this? There used to be a drop down box I could select a parent but I can't find it now.

Please advise.

Re: Nav links as sub entries in nav bar

There used to be a drop down box I could select a parent but I can't find it now.

The 'Group Under' inputs have been removed in favor of the new drag-and-drop system on the 'Pages' page.

For some reason I can't drag a navigation link to be a "sub page" of a basic page or gallery index page...

Unfortunately, it looks like you have found a bug.
The only workaround I can find at the moment is to create your site with a version of Showkase prior to v1.5.0 and then upgrade, making sure that you do not move the position of the navigation links after upgrading.

I have notified the developers and hopefully it can be fixed in a future version.
Thank you reporting this issue.

Thanks for the info.

This issue (navigation links not being able to be second-tier menu items) has been addressed and will be fixed in the next version of Showkase.
In the meantime, if you would like to implement the fix yourself, please check your email. I have sent you an updated file for you to upload to your web server.
Thank you for taking the time to report the issue.