Topic: Loving it...but I have one question

my site is up and running. But I have read and re-read the setup instructions and I am not sure I have it perfect. When you click on the galleries you see the subfolder in the web address. I tried moving everything to root but that didn't work. Am I doing it right or am I just a bit of here. Thanks. Todd. to see my site put Todd Mizener together with.com It wouldn't let me post a link

Re: Loving it...but I have one question

When you click on the galleries you see the subfolder in the web address.

That's absolutely normal.
Each Showkase page is a different HTML file stored in its own folder in the Showkase root directory. (Each folder takes its name from the page's 'Nav Name'.)
When you view a new page on a Showkase site, you will be viewing a new HTML page in a different folder (and the folder name is shown as part of the URL in the browser's address bar).
It is normal for a browser's address bar to reflect the actual location of the page being viewed.
If you want to mask the URL (so that it does not change when visitors to your web site view different pages), then try a web search with terms such as 'URL masking' for suggestions (although it is not necessary for full functionality).
Your domain registrar or web host may be able to help you with this.