Topic: Image Padding

I currently have my images centered in the Juicebox window. I wanted to add a little padding at the bottom of the images using Image Padding under Customize Viewers to bump them up a bit. But no number I enter seems to affect the image placement. Is this the right place to do this?

Re: Image Padding

If you change configuration options in the 'Site -> Customize Viewers' section, then they will apply to all galleries in the current theme. (Otherwise, if you just want to change configuration options for a specific gallery, you can do so by editing the gallery's own page.)
Either way, just be sure to click 'Update' and 'Publish' after making any changes.

I have just double-checked and the imagePadding is working fine when changed in the 'Site -> Customize Viewers' section. Please note that the imagePadding is applied to all sized of the image (not just the bottom).
Also, it should not be necessary but if you are not seeing the changes you make, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery's web page.

Ah OK. I thought I might be able to do the bottom only by doing something like 0,0,20,0.

There is no configuration option to add padding to only one side of an image in a Juicebox gallery and I would advise against trying to do this with CSS as as Juicebox would not know of your modification and might expect gallery elements to be in certain places. This could have unforeseen and unwanted knock-on effects.
You might be able to reach a suitable solution with the available imagePadding and thumbPadding configuration options.