Topic: Cannot setup Showcase

This is the second instance of Showcase and juice box that I purchased for the second domain.

The first domain was setup without any problems, the second domain is on the same server and I'm having lots of issues.

I tried SFTPing using FileZilla and get a lot of errors in the transfer, and when I go to the admin directory and click setup I see these errors at the top of the page.

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_lek36LF2IWzOo1HLJ6i3a0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/cysay/leatherwurx.com/admin/classes/controller.php on line 36

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/cysay/leatherwurx.com/admin/classes/controller.php:36) in /home/cysay/leatherwurx.com/admin/classes/controller.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cysay/leatherwurx.com/admin/classes/controller.php:36) in /home/cysay/leatherwurx.com/admin/classes/controller.php on line 46

I've used the SKtest and it shows no problems.

I need to know what to do next.

Thanks for a speedy reply.

Cy

Re: Cannot setup Showcase

I tried SFTPing using FileZilla and get a lot of errors in the transfer...

If you are getting errors during FTP, then this could certainly cause problems.
Try re-uploading any files that failed to transfer successfully first time around or upload the Showkase zip file directly to your web server and unzip it from within your web hosting's online cPanel (an alternative to unzipping the file on your computer and then uploading all the individual files separately via FTP). As long as the zip file uploads completely, once you unzip it on your server, there should be no issues with corrupt or missing files.
If the Showkase Server Compatibility Test passes, then there is unlikely to be any problem with sessions variables and if you are already running another instance of Showkase on the same server, then the problem may just due to the uploading of the files. Hopefully unzipping the Showkase zip file on your server will help.