Topic: gallery sizing [SOLVED]

I just upgraded to pro so i could have sharing and autoplay enabled and now the galleries show up in such a way that they're off my screen in my browser.  I want them to be a uniform size like the 'acqua photo' demo you have on your site.  i have experimented with as many settings as i can figure out and it's just not working.  Help??  here's the site.  aliphotography.net

The main page, I want the pics to fill the browser screen but adjust so people don't have to scroll up and down.  then on the gallery pages, there's a ton of space below the line under the header and i can't find a way to get rid of it.  i want all the pics to be directly under the header.  Thanks in advance for your help! i'm sure it's something stupidly simple, I just can't find it.

Thanks!
Dana

Re: gallery sizing [SOLVED]

It looks like you large site header logo is pushing the gallery down the page.
You can compensate for this by editing your gallery page, scrolling down to the 'Override Theme Settings' section and entering a negative value (such as "-200") in the 'External fix px' input field.

As your logo will be displayed on all your pages, you could enter this value in 'Site -> Customize Theme -> Gallery Pages -> External fix px' (to save you from having to enter the value in all glalery pages individually).

then on the gallery pages, there's a ton of space below the line under the header and i can't find a way to get rid of it.

I'm not seeing this (or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place).
Please let me know which gallery you are referring to and perhaps you could also provide a screenshot so that I can see what you are seeing. Thank you.
(The forum does not allow images to be posted but you could perhaps upload your screenshot to your web server or a file sharing service such as Dropbox.)

i think i fixed that last issue you said you can't see.
now my new problem... for the past 24 hours or so, the site WILL NOT publish.  it opens a new window and never publishes.  I have two galleries that aren't showing up, and two links that aren't showing up on most of the pages (but, they should be, they're built just as they were on my previous site through showkase before i upgraded.) help?

Publishing problem continued in this thread.