Topic: Jpg in header not displaying on Android browser

My website is generally working great, but I finally ran into my first minor issue.  For some reason, my logo in the header is not displaying in the stock android web browser (Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean).  It displays if I use chrome instead, and it seems to work fine on IOS devices (although I haven't checked IOS 7 yet, since I refuse to "upgrade" to that).  Does anyone have any advice?

Also, is there a way to change what icon (3 horizontal bars) is displayed for mobile devices for the navigation menu drop down on the top right?

The website is shuttersnapstudios(dotcom)/showkase/index

Thanks! Showkase and Juicebox really made updating my website to work with phones and tablets and such super easy overall.  Nowhere near the months of headache I had when I first made my website years ago!

Re: Jpg in header not displaying on Android browser

For some reason, my logo in the header is not displaying in the stock android web browser (Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean).

I notice that the JPEG image you use for your header is in CMYK format.
Try re-saving the image without using CMYK. (A web search reveals that Android does not seem to like CMYK JPEGS.)

Also, is there a way to change what icon (3 horizontal bars) is displayed for mobile devices for the navigation menu drop down on the top right?

The mobile device 'menu' icon is a character in the 'meteocons' @font-face font family (installed in the 'showkase/_themes/kosel/css/style.css' file).
If you like, you could install your own @font-face font following the instructions here (to use a different character from a different font).
You would then need to change the actual character used in each of the eight page type templates (ie. 'showkase\_themes\kosel\pagetypes\*.tpl') by replacing the data-icon="#" references.

Re: Jpg in header not displaying on Android browser

Steven, thanks for the advice!  I have no idea why that image was CMYK...oops.  That fixed the problem completely.  I might get around to changing the icon, if only I can figure out what I'd want to change it too...

Getting the header to work was the last major thing I wanted to do though before I make the site live though, so now I'm all set.  Thanks again!