Topic: gallery custom

Hi I have 2 galleries on my website named 'Home' and 'Gallery', and latest gallery i made (Home) appears to have different settings, how can i adjust the settings for that particular gallery?

angjeeryu.com

Re: gallery custom

All Juicebox galleries share the same configuration options ('Site -> Customize Viewers -> Edit Juicebox').

If you have changed any of these configuration options after creating a gallery, you may need to rebuild the gallery (so that it uses the new configuration options) by going to 'Pages -> Edit Gallery Page -> Rebuild this Juicebox gallery'.

If you want an individual gallery to have different configuration options from other galleries, then please see the support section entitled Customize Individual Viewers.

I did not alter the settings for that new gallery i made ( it appears to be juciebox lite although i have pro), but it came out to be different than current settings i have for existing galleries. Recently i have updated showkase and i was wondering if that can be the cause of this issue.

it appears to be juciebox lite although i have pro

That would explain the visible differences between the galleries.
It looks like you may have upgraded Showkase-Pro with a new version of Showkase-Standard or have uploaded the Juicebox-Lite 'jbcore' folder to your Showkase installation's /admin/plugins/juicebox/master/ folder.
Either way, the following should solve the problem:

• Download the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.3.2) using the download link from your purchase email.

• Extract the Pro 'jbcore' folder from the Juicebox-Pro zip download package ('juicebox_pro_1.3.2/web/jbcore/').

• Upload the Pro 'jbcore' folder to your /admin/plugins/juicebox/master/ folder, overwriting the Lite 'jbcore' folder that is already there.

• In Showkase, go to 'Pages -> Edit Gallery Page -> Reinstall Juicebox Gallery from the master copy'.

5 (edited by fkd2385 2013-06-11 11:56:25)

hi ive got it updated and everything but when i applied the preset i've made for "home" gallery. it just keeps loading. it worked once though when i tried at first. what may be the problem?

angjeeryu.com

The XML file for your 'home' gallery contains no <image> entries ('/home/config.xml').
Make sure you have images uploaded to the gallery and try rebuilding your gallery by going to 'Pages -> Edit Gallery Page -> Rebuild this Juicebox gallery'.

7 (edited by fkd2385 2013-06-11 14:10:48)

thx alot Steven!