Topic: Full screen expand

Just started to make a website on photography. On the Showkase Site Demo's there is an example of the Kosel theme called Acqua Photo. When the button "Expand Gallery" is used, it expands the photo to full screen.
In my case the gallery expands to full screen, but the photo itself doesn't. Maybe because the photo's are resized when importing. If I uncheck the resize option when uploading, the photo is only partly to be seen.

Where do I make the mistake??

Thanks in advance

Re: Full screen expand

If I uncheck the resize option when uploading, the photo is only partly to be seen.

It sounds like you might have set imageScaleMode to 'FILL' (in your 'Site -> Customize Viewers -> Juicebox-Pro' settings) which will crop the main images to fit the gallery's image area if necessary. Try setting this configuration option to 'SCALE' or 'SCALE_DOWN' instead.
You can check out the configuration options used in an Acqua Photo demo gallery by viewing the gallery's XML file in your browser, e.g.: http://www.showkase.net/demos/acquaphot … config.xml

Re: Full screen expand

Thank you very much. imageScaleMode was set to "None". Setting it to "Scale" indeed did the job.
Have a nice day!

Hans