Topic: how to add an image to a ListViewer Page

Hi Steven,

I've gotten rusty and am challenged by how to change the image in a ListViewer page (Boma theme) which I have setup as the Home page  <www.studiosaid.com>

I figured that I would create a new page, tweak it and then make it the new Home screen but this isn't working. I create the new ListViewer page yet when I click Images... I get "You have no images for this page" and I can't see how to add them.

I tried uploading the desired image to the Library and adding its URL to the CKEditor but that is a) cumbersome to structure with a caption, and b) unlike the existing Home/ListViewer page which DOES have an image listed with options for Title, Caption, and link URL. Apparently, I have forgotten the technique and cannot find any reference in the User Guide.

I'd be grateful for your suggestions,
-Said

Showkase v1.7.6

Re: how to add an image to a ListViewer Page

To add images to any existing gallery page:

(1) Edit the gallery page from the 'Pages' tab.
(2) Go to the 'Upload' tab.
(3) Drag and drop your new images into the upload module (in HTML 5 mode).
(4) Click the 'Start Upload' button and wait for the images to finish uploading.
(5) Click 'Publish' (or add captions on the 'Images' tab or sort the images on the 'Sort' tab first if you like).

(The Library is really just for individual images that you might want to use for a site logo or add to a Basic page.)

I hope that helps.

Perfect, Steven.
Thanks much.

You're welcome!