Topic: Using commas in titles

Hello,

When I use a comma in the title form of a gallery, It appears correctly on the website but If one clicks the e-mail button of the picture, the message generated in the e-mail shows the ASCII hexadecimal code for a comma.

Is there a way to modify that ? Or should I remove all commas in my titles ?

Best regards,
Fx

Re: Using commas in titles

Unfortunately, this certainly looks like a bug.
It should be safe to use commas in image titles but, as you report, they are percent-encoded when appearing in the body of the email message.
I have notified the developers of this but, as the code which handles the email body text is buried deep within the 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file (which is obfuscated and cannot be modified), there is little that can be done until the bug is fixed (other than remove the commas from image titles in the meantime).

Thank you for your answer.
It is not a big issue, I can live with that for a while. I'll wait for the fix...
I guess this is the same issue for all special characters (like & or #) ?

Thank you for your answer.

You're welcome.

It is not a big issue, I can live with that for a while. I'll wait for the fix...

Hopefully the issue will be fixed for the next version of Juicebox-Pro (although I do not know when this is likely to be released).

I guess this is the same issue for all special characters (like & or #) ?

Yes. It looks like all characters within the image title except A-Z a-z 0-9 - _ . ! ~ * ' ( ) are percent-encoded.