Topic: sorting of images - JuceBox

Hello...

I hope this is the right forum..

I have currently the problem that after uploading the images via Juciebox there are no images visible... i posted already in Topic where other person had the same problem.

So... until this problem is fixed i tried another step. I created the album via showkaseadmin and then i uploaded the images via ftp to my server.

Then i "Rebuild the Juciebox Gallery" via showkase Admin... It helps... i can see my images... BUT the are not sorted by filesnames. All my pictures are named like "City1.jpg, City2.jpg,..."

Its very annoying if i had to sort 2000 pictures splited up to 13 different albums by hand.

Can i sort the images also with other steps? Or is it necessary to created the Albums localy and then upload to my server?

thanks

best regards

Re: sorting of images - JuceBox

Currently there is only a manual image sort. Sorting by file name will be added in a future version.

jack

Sry for Highjacking this Topic...

Is there any update regarding sorting of images? It's annoying to sort 200 images by hand...

thanks

Showkase v1.0.3 was recently released but this was mainly a bugfix release and no new features were added.
Please see the Version History for details.
Unfortunately, I have no news as to when 'sorting by file name' might be implemented.
Workarounds might be to use Flickr as a source of images for your Juicebox galleries and then use Flickr's 'Organize' options to reorder your images.
Otherwise, you could (as you suggest in your first post) create a gallery using JuiceboxBuilder (ordering your images as required on the 'Images' tab), upload it to your web server and embed it in a Showkase page following the embedding instructions here.