Topic: Gallery Title position

How can I change the position of the gallery title (Kosel theme, Juicebox Pro 1.6) from below the thumbnails to above the main image?

Re: Gallery Title position

The Gallery Title in a Juicebox-Pro gallery is positioned using the galleryTitlePosition configuration option (in the 'General' section).
Possible values for galleryTitlePosition are OVERLAY, TOP, ABOVE_THUMBS and NONE.

The Gallery Title can also be aligned horizontally (LEFT, CENTER or RIGHT) via the galleryTitleHAlign option.

Short descriptions of these options can be found in the General section of the Juicebox-Pro Config Options page.

However, it sounds like you might be referring to the Showkase 'Page Content -> Page title' rather than the Juicebox Gallery Title.
If you want to move the page content from below the gallery to above the gallery, then it is not possible with the available interface options and you'll need to edit one of the Showkase source files.
Open the 'showkase/_themes/base/pagetypes/juicebox.tpl' in a plain text editor.
Cut lines 18-23 inclusive:

<section class="page-body">
        <h2 class="page-title">{$ss_pageTitle}</h2>
        <div class="body-content {$pageBodyLayout}">
          {$ss_pageBody}
        </div>
      </section>

... and paste them to immediately below line 2:

{block "content"}

Please note that the line numbers refer to the current version of Showkase (v1.6.1).

Be sure to re-publish your site after making this change.

3 (edited by desotostudio 2016-08-30 22:41:57)

I'm afraid I don't understand the semantics being used. GalleryTitlePosition does not change what I want. I tried to share a URL with an image sample but got this message, "Too many links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again." Is there a way I can post an image to this form?

GalleryTitlePosition does not change what I want.

It certainly sounds like you might be referring to the Showkase 'Page Content -> Page title'.
If the title you are referring to is the text that you have entered into the 'Page Content -> Page title' input, then please try the second suggestion from my post above. (It is the only way to have the body content above the gallery in Kosel.)

I tried to share a URL with an image sample but got this message, "Too many links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again."

Now that you've posted a couple of posts, you should hopefully be able to post links. (Otherwise, you can disguise the links by inserting spaces between slashes or leaving out the http:// part.)

Is there a way I can post an image to this form?

Unfortunately, the forum is not set up to accept images but you can use an image or file sharing service to host the image and then post a link to it (disguising the link if necessary).