Topic: juicebox photoshop template

I updated Photoshop from 2015 to 2015.5 and the Juicebox Photoshop Script extension is not present now. I tried reinstalling the script from the Adobe Add-ons page, but it still does not show. I then removed it from the Adobe Add-ons page and then re-added it again. Still not working although the Add-ons page show it as being "acquired" and it is set to sync.

Any solutions?

Re: juicebox photoshop template

I actually was able to copy the files out of the old Photoshop script folder and just pasted it into the new one. Seems to be working fine now.

I've tested the current Juicebox-Pro plugin with Photoshop CC 2015.5 myself and it installed via the Adobe Add-ons page successfully (through the Creative Cloud Desktop App).
I also tested the installation process with multiple versions of Photoshop installed side by side (CC 2015 and CC2015.5) and the plugin installed successfully to both installations simultaneously.
The only problem I encountered was that if I installed a new version of Photoshop and immediately tried to install the plugin, it would not work. I found that I had to reboot my PC first. After rebooting, everything worked as expected.

I'm glad you've been able to install the plugin by copying the 'Juicebox' folder from one 'Scripts' directory into another.
(That's all the auto-installer does anyway - unpack the files into the 'Scripts' directory.)

If you find that you ever need a fresh copy of the plugin, you can download it in zip format from the support page on our own website here. (Just download the CS2 - CS6 version. The files are exactly the same as the CC 2015 version. It's just the method of packaging the files that differs.)

Steven @ Showkase wrote:

Just download the CS2 - CS6 version. The files are exactly the same as the CC 2015 version. It's just the method of packaging the files that differs.)

Thanks for this info, Steven. I tried the link but saw only one option: "Product: Photoshop. Version: CS6 - CC (2015)"

Might you advise how to unpack for CS5?

TIA

-Said

@saidn

If you go to our own Photoshop plugin support page here, you will find two options:

(1) Photoshop CC 2015
(2) Photoshop CS2 to CS6

If you click the first link in the CC 2015 section, you will be taken to the Adobe Add-ons web site where you can install the plugin via the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

If you click the only link in the CS2 to CS6 section, then you will directly download the plugin in zip format.
You can then install the plugin following the instructions on the support page.

If you have Photoshop CC, you can use either method.
If you have a version of Photoshop prior to CC, you should use the CS2 to CS6 method.