Topic: Caption font-family and font-style [SOLVED]

How change the caption font-style and the caption font-family, if possible?
If yes, where? In custom css?

Re: Caption font-family and font-style [SOLVED]

You can change the 'Headings font', 'Body font' and 'Base font size (px)' in the 'Customize Theme -> Fonts' section.
These settings will apply to image titles and captions in a ListViewer gallery but not in Juicebox or SimpleViewer galleries.

For a Juicebox-Pro gallery, you can set the 'Gallery Font Face' in the 'General' section of the Juicebox gallery page.
Please see here for a short description of the Juicebox-Pro galleryFontFace configuration option.

To set font sizes, add the following CSS to your 'showkase/_themes/kosel/css/custom.css' file, changing the font sizes as appropriate:

/* IMAGE TITLE */
.jb-caption .jb-caption-title {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

/* IMAGE CAPTION */
.jb-caption .jb-caption-desc {
}

/* IMAGE NUMBER */
.jb-cap-frame .jbac-number {
}

If you use Boma or Maribo rather than the Kosel theme, change 'kosel' in the path above to 'boma' or 'maribo' as necessary.

For a SimpleViewer-Pro gallery, use the 'Caption Font Name, 'Caption Font Size' and 'Image Number Font Size' configuration options in the 'General' section of the SimpleViewer gallery page.
For reference, all SimpleViewer-Pro caption options can be found here.

You can also add HTML formatting to individual image titles and captions to use HTML tags (and CSS via the 'style' attribute).
Please see the following FAQs for details.
Juicebox: How do I add HTML formatting to image captions and titles?
SimpleViewer: How do I add HTML formatting to my captions?

3 (edited by md.michel 2016-06-20 11:25:06)

Thanks for custom.css, it's now as wanted with font-size and font-weight.

You're welcome.
I'm glad you've got it sorted out via CSS.