Topic: upgrade problem [SOLVED]

I just upgraded to the newest version of Showkase Pro. I singed into the admin panel and hit "publish".  It takes me to a page that says: "Welcome to your New Showkase Web Site. This is a temporary home page. To manage your site sign-in to Showkase Admin".

I then log-in again and it keeps taking me in a loop. What's going on? Please help ASAP!

Re: upgrade problem [SOLVED]

BTW, I ran the server compatibility test without any issues.  Unfortunately though, the site still cannot be accessed by anyone.

FYI, I did a system repair within Showkase and that seems to of fixed the problem.

I'm not sure what might have caused your problem (you should be able to upgrade Showkase following the instructions here without any problem) but I'm glad to hear that it seems to have been resolved.
Thank you for letting me know.

I had the same problem... was driving me crazy.  I didn't get to do a system repair (not sure how I'd do that either) but simply waiting 15 minutes it changed back over to my normal live pages...

@atreidex

For reference, instructions for 'Upgrading Showkase' can be found here.

The process of upgrading Showkase replaces the core Showkase files and leaves all your existing pages untouched.
There should not be any problems in upgrading a Showkase site but it would be wise to make a complete backup of your existing site first, just in case anything goes wrong and you need to reinstate your original files at a later date.

I didn't get to do a system repair (not sure how I'd do that either)...

Go to 'System -> Repairs' from within the Showkase interface.

... but simply waiting 15 minutes it changed back over to my normal live pages...

It sounds like there may have been some kind of issue with your web server (such as server-side caching) but hopefully everything's OK now.

If you continue to experience difficulties, then please let me know and I'll try to help you out.