Topic: Keep header fixed; body scrollable

Is there any way to keep the website links that are at the top of the page visible while viewers scroll down to read the text portion? I see on many websites where the top section stays "fixed" while the lower part of the page is scrollable and am hoping this can be accomplished with a setting I am just not utilizing.

Re: Keep header fixed; body scrollable

Unfortunately, Showkase does not support a fixed header via the available configuration options.
You could try to fix the header using CSS in the '_themes/kosel/css/custom.css' file but you may run into problems such as the positioning of the body content (which would need to be start below the fixed header), the transparency of the header (which may show the body content behind it when scrolling) and the clickability of the navigation links.
You might find that you encounter other problems that would need to be addressed (as Showkase has not been designed with a fixed header in mind and would not be aware of your custom CSS rules) so it might turn out to be more difficult than you first think (although you are certainly welcome to try if you like).
Try a web search with terms such as 'CSS fixed header' for suggestions. You can check the CSS classes and ids that you might need to apply your custom CSS rules to via your browser's developer tools (usually accessible via the F12 key).
I hope this points you in the right direction.
You might also like to post this as a suggestion for a future version of Showkase in the Feature Requests forum thread.

Edit:
Thank you for posting your suggestion in the Feature Requests forum thread. (It's certainly the best place for all ideas. It keeps them all together and ensures that they are not overlooked by the developers.)