1 (edited by mrjw34 2015-09-11 04:56:57)

Topic: New gradated caption bar

Where in Showkase can I turn this off? I played with CaptionBackTopColor but it didn't do anything. Why does the bar display by default?

The only way I could figure out how to turn it off was in CSS:

div.jb-caption.jb-classifier-layer {
background-image: none !important;
Background-color: rgba(246, 246, 246, 0.7) !important;
}

I had to take out the gradation, but still have color for the captions in Expanded Gallery.

Is there an easier place to turn the gradation off using Showkase? If others run into this is might be easier than the CSS.

Also, since I updated Juicebox I have to go into the theme and re-enter my custom icons. But the caption font and number size also need to be replaced. It seems like I have to change the theme in both the admin/plugins/juicebox folder and the _viewers/juicebox folder. I thought admin was the key folder to change.

*OK, scratch that. I had too many things I changed in the theme.css file so I replaced the new one with the old one. Way too frustrating.

Re: New gradated caption bar

You can change the Caption Back Top Color (and Caption Back Top Opacity) either in 'Site -> Customize Viewers' (which will apply to all Juicebox galleries under the current theme) or in the Juicebox Gallery Page (which will override the theme-wide settings).
If you change the values in the Juicebox Gallery Page and then change the values in 'Site -> Customize Viewers', then custom values in the Juicebox Gallery Page will still be the ones used.

I have just double-checked using the latest version of Showkase (v1.4.0.1) and it seems to work fine.

Please try again (changing the values in the the Juicebox Gallery Page), click 'Update' and 'Publish' and try clearing your browser's cache after making the changes.