Topic: Pasting mobile link

I have my site setup with the Enable Direct Links checked. On my iPhone I can see the numbers for each page in a gallery in the URL. But every time I copy and paste a link, the result is the browser gets directed to the first page of the gallery, not to the image with the URL/number I pasted. I wanted to send a page to client and this was the result.

Is this how it supposed to work on mobile? Doing this in a desktop browser results in the direct going to the numbered page.

Re: Pasting mobile link

If the Splash Page is used (which it will be by default in Small Screen Mode on mobile devices), then it will be displayed instead of the image specified by the direct link.
If you like, you could set the Splash Page to never be used by setting showSplashPage="NEVER" (in the 'Splash Page' section).
Alternatively, you could instruct Juicebox to always use Large Screen Mode (which does not use the Splash Page by default) on all devices and in all browsers by setting screenMode="LARGE" (in the 'General' section).
The direct link should work in both these cases above.

The big advantage of using the splash page on the phone is that the images then are shown in Expanded view by default. Which is really nice. So I guess it's tradeoff vs. being able to copy the links correctly.

Yes, indeed. It does boil down to being a trade-off between using the Splash Page or displaying the gallery (in place of the Splash Page) and having the ability to use direct links.
Personally, I might be inclined to stick with the Splash Page but only you can decide which is more important in your own web site.

Yes, the splash page/expanded view is a better option to me as well.