Topic: Customize page, "Pro Viewers only" options, many not working [SOLVED]

In several of the "pro viewers only" options for my page, it's not obeying. For example, I've tried to move the gallery title position to "above thumbs", but it's not obeying. Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: Customize page, "Pro Viewers only" options, many not working [SOLVED]

I have just checked the "Gallery title position" (setting it to ABOVE_THUMBS) in a test site using Showkase-Pro v1.3.5 and Juicebox-Pro v1.4.3 and it seems to work fine. (There are also no known problems with any other Pro configuration options.)
If you do not see the changes you make, then please try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent versions of your gallery files.
Also, please double-check that your galleries use Juicebox-Pro (and not Juicebox-Lite).

If you like, please post the URL to a gallery where you set galleryTitlePosition="ABOVE_THUMBS" and I will let you know what I see when I view the gallery (and I will also check the gallery's configuration options).

Dear Steven. Thanks for your always-considerate replies. It turned out to be a newbie error on my part. I did not clear the browser cache. I should have known better!

No problem. I'm glad it was an easy fix.