Topic: Create gallery in subfolder?

I have currently running Showkase-Pro 1.0.2 | Build: 2013.02.26.12.15.47...

And i have a small problem and hope you can help me...

I take photos of medieval festivals... This festival are every year...

So when i create now a gallery for one festival which was already last year i have to extend den name with the year because it's not possible to create a second gallery with the same name.

Is it possible to say... ok... now we have 2014. i create a folder called "2014" on my webspace and when i create a gallery in showkase that this gallery will be created in the folder "2014"?

I hope you understand what i mean...

Is this possible or is it necessary to change the code for each gallery by hand?

thanks

Re: Create gallery in subfolder?

Each page in a Showkase site has its own folder in the root Showkase directory. As all the folders are stored in the same directory (no matter whether they are top level menu entries or grouped under a top level menu entry), they must all have unique names.

It is not possible to change the folder structure that Showkase uses or to have two pages with the same name (without manually editing the pages generated by Showkase). It would be possible to initially give your pages different names (so that folders with different names are created) and then change the page name text in the menu by manually editing the pages generated by Showkase but, if you do this, the changes will be overwritten when you next publish your site via the interface.