Topic: Showkase Iphone 4s

Hello Steven,

i would have a question related to showkase gallerie and the display of it on an Iphone 4s with IOS7.x

Yesterday i realized that just only on the iphone the showkase gallerie come up with an error "juicebox error: config XML file not found" when started on the iphone.

Anywhere else so far slideshow is doing fine (PC,Android)

Gallerie got build up using Juicebox Pro. Strange thing to me is at all that in my homepage i´ve created two ways to start the gallerie. One via PopUp and linked directly to Juicebox Gallerie files and another independent link to the showkase gallerie display. I kept them seperated because i realized that showcase display (stored gallerie files on server) is looking a bit different than directly played with Juicebox gallery only but that´s fine.

yachting-society.com/gallerie.htm
yachting-society.com/showk/fotogallerien

But when started via iphone the Juiceboxgallerie only from the webpage the slideshow starts and autoplay goes on.
When going via the showcase gallerie it´s possible to choose a gallerie and the starting screen appears (e.g. 14pictures etc.) but when clicking on the screen error ""juicebox error: config XML file not found" is getting displayed.

At the server i didn´t changed anything and the structure should be the originally done by showcase on his own including just only the import of juicebox galleries and the rearrangement inside showkase building up a gallerie with the given structure.

May you can get some advice there how to fix this thing. I expect there must be an solution because Juicebox alone is working with the iphone.

best regards
ernst

Re: Showkase Iphone 4s

I have opened several of your Juicebox galleries from your Showkase Gallery Index Page ('/showk/fotogallerien/') on an iPod Touch 4 and all the ones I have tried display and function fine in both Chrome and Mobile Safari.
Your problem may be a browser caching issue. Try clearing your browser's cache (whether it is Chrome or Mobile Safari) before reloading your Showkase site to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent gallery files from your web server.
Hopefully this will solve your problem.