Topic: Social sharing icons missing in button bar

I am using the Kosel theme for a gallery site.  I activated some options in the button box (full-screen, thumbnail toggle), but, though I checked social sharing for Facebook, Twitter, etc., the icons never appear in the button box.  I tried editing the config.xml for that page, also without results.  Another installation using Boma shows the button box as intended with sharing icons, and also allows left-side placement of gallery thumbnails, which has not worked in Kosel.  Are there issues in the Kosel theme re: sharing icons, or am I missing a step?

Re: Social sharing icons missing in button bar

Are there issues in the Kosel theme re: sharing icons, or am I missing a step?

All Juicebox-Pro options are available under both Boma and Kosel themes (there are no Juicebox-Pro restrictions under any theme).

First of all, try clearing your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent versions of your gallery files.

If this does not help, then check to see if your gallery has the Juicebox badge/link in the lower-right corner. If it does, then your gallery is a Juicebox-Lite gallery and will need to be upgraded to Juicebox-Pro before Pro configuration options (such as sharing options) become active.
Instructions for 'Installing a Pro Viewer' and upgrading existing galleries can be found here.

If you continue to experience difficulties, then please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look for myself and help further.

Bingo!
I wondered why nothing was working...
I had not successfully upgraded to Pro Viewer (though Pro Options were in my config menu).
Replacing the jbcore folder on my server made it all work as advertised.

Glad to find out that it wasn't just multiple bugs!  Seems to me that the Pro options should not
show up in the config menus, until installed.  I kept wondering whether the two versions were
fighting it out in the xml files...

Anyway, thanks,
dtaylor2

Your link to upgrading does not work, but I found it.

Seems to me that the Pro options should not show up in the config menus, until installed.

Perhaps, but leaving the Pro options exposed allows Standard users to see what is available to Pro users and to set up Pro galleries in preparation for upgrading the core image viewer files. Pro options will be applied to the gallery XML files immediately and will take effect as soon as the Pro image viewer is in place.

Sorry about the link. I have now corrected it in my post above.